Geiger Brothers participation in the Commercial market is inclusive of retail, office, museums, mixed-use and dining projects in the Tri-State area. Typically, this work is done turn-key utilizing our engineers and design partners followed by our construction team to produce exceptional results.
We love the change of pace working with creative and entrepreneurial people to help them achieve projects that revitalize and re-purpose historical spaces or create new buildings to expand their business and services. These challenges always allow us to explore value engineering opportunities so we can deliver the most cost effective design and construction.
- Turn-key design and construction approach
- Willingness to engage in creative and alternative projects
- Historical Preservation familiarity
- CSA (civil-structural-architectural) completed in-house
- MEP (mechanical-electrical-plumbing) completed in-house