Geiger Brothers portfolio of projects in the Education market goes back literally to the beginning – 1909 – when the firm was a sole proprietorship and operated by J.A. Geiger. The archives are replete with boiler and plumbing projects for schools throughout the region. A distinguished history of providing comfort HVAC and plumbing/mechanical services.
Today we operate in an environment where design and construction standards must be compliant with requirements established by the Ohio School Design Manual and the School Board Authority of West Virginia. Higher education also requires us to work to design standards to ensure work across the campus buildings and infrastructure are consistently applied.
- Two million square feet of K-12 Schools since 1996
- Joint and single county Vocational Schools
- Public/Private University Main and Regional campuses
- Community College buildings
- Versed in CMr, Design-Build, Design-Assist, Single/Multiple prime delivery methods