After over a century of producing pipe fabrication Geiger Brothers’ shop in Jackson, Ohio is outfitted with the latest in welding technology. Our highly skilled craft-persons are certified and tested to hundreds of customized weld procedures for carbon, stainless steel, monel, and other high alloy materials.
Whether it is customer provided spool lists or our own isometrics generated with the latest modeling software we can deliver the highest of quality fabricated products to meet even the most aggressive of schedules.
Geiger Brothers has provided pipe and pipe support fabrication to some of the world’s largest private companies as well as to the most demanding of Federal Government agencies working to the following standards:
- ASME Code R Stamp for boilers, vessels and power piping
- Nuclear projects performed to QL-1 and NQA-1 requirements
- QA Standards for Power Piping ASME B31.1
- QA Standards for Chemical Piping ASME B31.3
- QA Standards for Refrigeration Piping ASME B31.5
- QA Standards for Building Services Piping ASME B31.9